I agree 100% Pass4Sure sucks. I purchase there material.

The simulations appeared to be great. I was scoring a average of 96% on the "Virtual" and " Practice" Exams. I took the actually SYS 501 Exam and was stunned that I was not prepared at all. The real Exam was extremely different from Pass4Sure practice exams.

I am quite disappointed. Please don't rely on the "Virtual Exam and Practice Exams from Pass4Sure's simulation. It is totally misleading. It gives you a false since of confidence that you are prepared.

While taking the exam, I knew after the first 20 questions, I was on my own. I was hoping that other study materials, that I has purchased would come back to mind. I put to much confidence into Pass4Sure and some of their "Positive" reviews.

Its is definitely misleading. ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Comments