Manufacturer: Pass4sure Category: Practice Exams Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I purchased Pass4sure dumps for PMP exam & following problems pissed me off: 1. The exam simulator application is buggy & all features doesn't work 2. Wrong Questions & answers. Numerous questions and / or answers are wrong. Even after reporting to Pass4sure team in advance, no fix received. 3. Even after repeated emails no response received.I fairly doubt the Money back guarantee they boast on their website is just a marketing gimmick & a...

Anonymous Purchased the 1v0-621 exam and none of the exam questions were covered by pass4sure or shall i say fail4sure, do not purchase from them!

2.4
I didn't like
  • No money back and bad product

Pass4sure Pmp Practice Exam Review

2.6
Bought the latest PMP exam prep in Oct 2017 and took the exam on Dec 31. I learned all 913 questions and saw '2' on the exam. Very disappointed what a rip off. I've used them before with good result but this one was a complete waste of time and money. Avoid it like the plague.

Pass4sure Pmp Practice Exam Review

Dont even bother buying anything from these thieves, specially PMP practice exams i failed really bad because of their simulation software not even 1% close to real exam Dont recommend them