This is what i call shady and unethical business.The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase.

Now lets all be honest no one buys there products with the intention of failing, *** test each coast an average of $300 why would i pay to fail. So moving on i purchase the security + training material with hopes of passing and getting my certification unfortunately didn't work out that way for me. So after taking the test twice and failing i contacted the Pass4sures guarantee department and was told no i will not be getting any refund and or free extention of my already purchased material. I asked why and they said i used the promotion and that voids their responsibility.

I call that shaddy. The *** promotion is the first thing that pops up before you even have a chance of viewing anything else. To me my friends this is called baiting, stealing, enticement. I strongly suggest not wasting your money and saving yourself a headache by moving scratch that running away from this shaddy website.

Attached is a pic of the promotion "scam" im talking about.

It changes from time to time but its the same thing get discount on product and we dont have to honor our 100% fake guarantee.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Pass4sure and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pass4sure to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pass4sure pass4sure promotion for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pass4sure?

Comments