Review about Pass4Sure Promotion from El Paso, Texas

This is what i call shady and unethical business.The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase.

Now lets all be honest no one buys there products with the intention of failing, *** test each coast an average of $300 why would i pay to fail. So moving on i purchase the security + training material with hopes of passing and getting my certification unfortunately didn't work out that way for me. So after taking the test twice and failing i contacted the Pass4sures guarantee department and was told no i will not be getting any refund and or free extention of my already purchased material. I asked why and they said i used the promotion and that voids their responsibility.

I call that shaddy. The *** promotion is the first thing that pops up before you even have a chance of viewing anything else. To me my friends this is called baiting, stealing, enticement. I strongly suggest not wasting your money and saving yourself a headache by moving scratch that running away from this shaddy website.

Attached is a pic of the promotion "scam" im talking about.

It changes from time to time but its the same thing get discount on product and we dont have to honor our 100% fake guarantee.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Pass4Sure Promotion
Review category
review #797639

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pass4sure? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pass4sure. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pass4sure.
Filing a new complaint about