This is what i call shady and unethical business.The first thing that pops up on the pass4sure website is a promotion discounting your purchase.
Now lets all be honest no one buys there products with the intention of failing, *** test each coast an average of $300 why would i pay to fail. So moving on i purchase the security + training material with hopes of passing and getting my certification unfortunately didn't work out that way for me. So after taking the test twice and failing i contacted the Pass4sures guarantee department and was told no i will not be getting any refund and or free extention of my already purchased material. I asked why and they said i used the promotion and that voids their responsibility.
I call that shaddy. The *** promotion is the first thing that pops up before you even have a chance of viewing anything else. To me my friends this is called baiting, stealing, enticement. I strongly suggest not wasting your money and saving yourself a headache by moving scratch that running away from this shaddy website.
Attached is a pic of the promotion "scam" im talking about.
It changes from time to time but its the same thing get discount on product and we dont have to honor our 100% fake guarantee.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Pass4Sure Promotion
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was facing problems with my AOL email account and got on Google to get a phone number for AOL. I somehow got the number 888-684-0619 to call. I called..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "Mogan,purched in December. Need advise for repair...."
- "I WAS BROUGHT TO THE STATES AS A CHILD . RAISED IN A VICIOUS PLACE E.L.A. AND CAME TO WORK HERE STEADY FOR 3YRS. NOT LABOR READY FAULT BUT THE..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."